Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

Haha

I thought you were talking about final fantasy xiii. Apart from the stick dudes, daily prize and rating; that's final fantasy xiii! LOL. Love the voice acting. I laughed.

Chilled 1 Chilled 1

Cool

Cool tune for the first audio submission on Newgrounds.

KH2 :: Passion / Sanctuary KH2 :: Passion / Sanctuary

Nice

The flute just sets the song well. I loved how well you put this together. Nice work, I hope you continue your work.

Azure-sky responds:

Thank you very much for the kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Organization XIII (KH2) Organization XIII (KH2)

Great!

This sounds great! I love how it is from Kingdom Hearts 2. I also like how it is something new. I have not heard an Organization XIII piece before on Newgrounds. Great work!

Dearly Beloved (KH2) Dearly Beloved (KH2)

Sounds Great!

It sounds just like Kingdom Hearts 2. I love it and great work creating this audio submission. Hope you are able to create another Kingdom Hearts piece.

Sorrow-316 responds:

i will Attempt More Songs to Come!

Kingdom Hearts Beach Kingdom Hearts Beach

Awesome!

This is an awesome submission. I really like it because it loops, all the sound effects are in place and it is a remix. Great work! I can't wait for your next submission to Newgrounds.

Chronamut responds:

its already there - go review it!

Kingdom H.: Traverse Town+*~.0 Kingdom H.: Traverse Town+*~.0

Nice,

Sounds just like Kingdom Hearts in Traverse Town. I also like it because it is a loop. It sounds great and I will listen and review your next submission.

glad you like :)

-*seems like an Eternity*- -*seems like an Eternity*-

Great Remix!

This sounds perfect. It is nice and smooth and all the remix parts are put into the correct place. Great work!

Chronamut responds:

bah I hate this song lol..

-*Eternity*- -*Eternity*-

Alright!

This is an alright submission you have created. It sounds like Final Fantasy X-2. Good work and keep it up!

it is ffx-2 :)

*+*+Zanarkand Remix+*+* *+*+Zanarkand Remix+*+*

Great!

Sounds great. It sounds just like Zanarkand at the beginning of the game. You create great audio submissions and I hope you continue Final Fantasy music. Great work creating this submission!

maybe :)