The Hard Way The Hard Way

FUNNY!

This is awesome! Nice work. I like how he doesn't actually shoot the guy, but how he starts a race... Even better!

Pigeon! Pigeon!

Love it!

Love this! I like he goes back for the pigeon. Nice work!

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

Awesome!

This is funny! There ARE endless possibilities! Great work!

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Hilarious!

Love this animation! Nice work and I hope to see more of these.

T E T R I S ' D 3 T E T R I S ' D 3

Nice!

Nice work! I love the series! Graphics were great and I enjoyed the music. I hope you continue the story soon.

Exile Preliminary 3 Exile Preliminary 3

Nice!

The movie was great! The graphics, audio and music was all good. I really liked it because the story is getting further in depth and more interesting as it goes. I found it all pretty good and can't wait for the next chapter.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Hilarious!

The animation was great! The graphics, music, audio, art and design was also great! I found it hilarious and can't wait for your next animation. 10/10 for your great work.

Kingdom Hearts Anime pt4 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt4

Great!

It was pretty good and I really enjoyed it. The graphics were great and so was the music. Can not wait for the next few episodes to come out.

cobra0528 responds:

thanks

Red and Yuffie the movie Red and Yuffie the movie

Awesome!

Really liked this movie, it was awesome. I hope you make anopther one of these in the future. Great work, 8/10. Great drawings and audio.

zelda, behind the legend zelda, behind the legend

Loved It!

Great Movie! I guess in the end, Link was really able to talk, but in the end, he fell over, hit a tree and got trapped under, a billion rupees, a spider and somebody (Sorry, I haven't played it before.) Great job! 8/10!